Short-Term Rehabilitation - Medicare Rehab
Our 5-Star Commitment to Rehabilitation
- Revitalize: We are committed to helping you make that important transition a seamless one through excellent communication and highly trained caring staff.
- Enhance: Since everyone’s road to recovery is unique, we will design a customized care plan that addresses your individual needs. Our multidisciplinary team will be there for you around the clock.
- Nurture: We understand that recovery is hard work. But our dedicated caring staff will be there every step of the way to guide you on your journey. Think of us as your cheerleader, coach, and support system, all in one. We also have a full time Chaplin and services of all faiths.
- Empower: During your stay with us, you will work closely with our RNs, program directors, therapists, social workers, and others. This is a partnership and we assist you to find your inner strength – keeping your best interests at heart while helping you meet your recovery goals and getting you back to the lifestyle you enjoy.
- Wellness: We also want you to feel special during your short stay with us. We are warm, friendly, and accommodating, and will work tirelessly to provide you with anything you need. Our top-tier culinary team is happy to prepare your favorite meal. We will gladly arrange outings for you, or even pick up your favorite magazine. And of course, we’re always there to share a laugh and a smile – or talk about the grandkids or your favorite sports team.
Short-Term Rehabilitation - Medicare provides skilled care following an illness or surgery, including physical, occupational, and other therapies to improve wellness and independence. Private and companion rooms are available, as is Medicare A level care in The Avalon, a secluded separate area of Brooking Park. In addition to the things listed below, The Avalon offers highly individualized programs and a specialized team of physicians, licensed nurses, therapists, dietitians, recreation specialists and spiritual advisors.
Accommodations, Services, and Amenities
- 24-hour skilled staff
- Collaboration with physicians
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- In-house medical and dental care
- Chef-prepared meals
- Private and semiprivate suites
- Daily housekeeping
- Computerized call system
- Personalized laundry
- Spiritual, social and recreational activities